FROM PREGNANCY TO PEDIATRICS
FOR ALL OF LIFE'S CHANGES, LET US HELP YOU.
With a Gentle Touch
Welcome to Simply Health Chiropractic located in Spring Green, Wisconsin. In today’s world, achieving health can seem very complicated. At Simply Health Chiropractic, we do our best to make achieving your health goals simplified. Chiropractic is founded very simple physiological facts:
- Your nerve system controls and coordinates everything in your body. e. your body’s communication system
- When there is a disruption to that communication system, your body doesn’t work properly! e. pressure on the nerves as they exit your spine causing things like back pain, headaches, poor digestion, frequent illness, sinus trouble, etc…
- Chiropractors help remove pressure from the nerves allowing the communication system to come back online and start to help your body heal itself from the inside. How cool is that?!?
As your Spring Green chiropractor, it is my goal to educate my community on the importance of proper nerve flow for not only to live a pain-free life, but also achieve optimal health.
Simply Health Chiropractic
Chiropractor Spring Green WI
Chiropractic Care & Your Health
I decided to leave my thriving practice in Wauwatosa and start Simply Health Chiropractic in the River Valley area because my husband and I know this is a great place to raise our family. It is my goal to earn your trust and become the best chiropractor in Spring Green and the greater River Valley area.
Simply Health Chiropractic is located in Spring Green on Highway 14, right between Prem Meats and the Bargain Nook.
Over my past six years of patient care experience, what has continually set me apart from other chiropractic offices is really listening to my patient’s concerns, my friendly and upbeat attitude, the efficiency of my on-time appointments, and the amount of training I personally do to ensure my patients always receive the most cutting-edge care while in my office.
Conditions that I have seen my patients heal from while under chiropractic care include, low back pain, sciatic pain, hip pain, knee pain, headaches, neck pain, sinus issues, digestive problems, and even an increase in fertility!
Common Chiropractic Misconceptions
With so much information around these days, there are a lot of misconceptions when it comes to chiropractic. Some common misconceptions include:
- If the pain isn’t gone after one adjustment, the adjustment didn’t work. The truth is that it takes time for the body to heal. Chiropractic is not an aspirin or a pain pill and does not seek to “cover up” the problem. Instead, my goal is to enable your body to better heal itself. It often takes our bodies years to get into the rough conditions I see many of my patients in, and so we must allow time for the body to heal the extreme damage.
- Once you go to the chiropractor you always have to go. The truth is that we do things to our bodies on a DAILY basis that beat our spines up and impact how well our brain communicates with our body. That is why many of my patients choose to continue coming into my office for regular care after their pain has subsided. They want to prevent problems in the future that can arise with prolonged improper nerve flow. Problems like arthritis and other degenerative processes, weakened immune systems, poor sleep, bad digestion, just to name a few.
COMMON CONCERNS, CONDITIONS, AND ISSUES
Help Your Family Experience Incredible Health.